Describes a jar containing native libraries (e.g.
All native libraries must be stored in the jar's root directory (that is,
follow the proper platform-specific naming convention (that is,
*.dll on Windows and
lib*.so on Linux/Solaris).
Native libraries are typically included in a
section that applies
to a particular operating system or processor architecture only.
Note, that your are responsible to load the native libaries in your app yourself using calls to
System.loadLibrary( "j3daudio" )). You also need to figure out the right loading order to avoid dependency conflicts.
Note, also that you need to drop the native lib's file ending in the
- Specifies the location of the jar containing native libraries.
- Describes the version of the jar containing native libraries.
- Indicates if native libraries must be downloaded before application is launched (
eager), or not (
Default value is
- Specifies the size of the jar containing native libraries.
- Describes the name of the part the native libraries belong to.
Send your comments, suggestions, praise or coconuts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2002, 2003 Gerald Bauer